PWI Faction - StGeorge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWI Faction - StGeorge

PWI Faction - StGeorge

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bye st geroge :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamiino

Bye st geroge :( Empty
PostSubject: Bye st geroge :(   Bye st geroge :( EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:05 am

A close friend of mine is in a faction and she wanted me to join her faction Sad

Thanks everyone for the help and the nice welcome :] hope I can still chit chat with you guys P:

>For now<, I'm out of St.George hope I can get back whenever I convince my friend to join this faction Razz

TTYM :]
Back to top Go down
ArchaicSeraf

PostSubject: Re: Bye st geroge :(   Bye st geroge :( EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:12 am

Awww...pity to see you go!

I think it would be best for you to get her to join us too! xD

Come back soon and don't be a stranger
Back to top Go down
keir

keir

PostSubject: never got to play with you but...   Bye st geroge :( EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:13 am

i really enjoyed the chatter and your style.

i'm not in a position to do this, but...

make an alt so you can get in faction chat once in a while. i know you will be spending most of your time with your new faction, but please follow up on your note; come and see us once in a while and show your friend the light: St George is the BEST place to be. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Yamiino

PostSubject: Re: Bye st geroge :(   Bye st geroge :( EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:05 pm

I have an alt named Umii or something like it Razz veno lvl 13 ^^

I'm still around there if you want add me to your friend list as well on Yamiino Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bye st geroge :(   Bye st geroge :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye st geroge :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWI Faction - StGeorge :: About St. George and its members :: Organization Announcements-
Jump to: