PWI Faction - StGeorge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWI Faction - StGeorge

PWI Faction - StGeorge

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

we need a dye bank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
keir

keir

we need a dye bank Empty
PostSubject: we need a dye bank   we need a dye bank EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am

you know the feeling, you buy some new clothes that take from 1 to 18 (for steampunk, ouch) dyes to color and end up with a lot of extras. PW is making serious coin on this scam. i made my most recent purchase from another member of the faction that was already the color i wanted.

getting red or black is ridiculously expensive when advertised in game, at catshop or AH. i have decided to not even try for those, even though i absolutely LOVE PhaeJade's black fairy dress. I have to be honest, the profit motive would be too great if i got 10 red dyes!!!

these extra dyes also take up space in your inventory or bank. i had 3 of mine for over a month and in the end just dumped the last two for well below market.
Back to top Go down
Simrrilla

we need a dye bank Empty
PostSubject: re Dye Bank   we need a dye bank EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:22 am

I can agree with this .I wont pay for a black dye in AH but i bought a gray one and heaven knows its not my shade.
That said where do i send it remember officers Opti cant be the only banker. Great idea Kier Very Happy
Back to top Go down
_Tyche_

we need a dye bank Empty
PostSubject: re:dye bank   we need a dye bank EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:25 am

I totally agree with you on this, I have many dyes that is taking up space in bank that could help others.

( tyche ) Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

we need a dye bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a dye bank   we need a dye bank Empty

Back to top Go down

we need a dye bank
Page 1 of 1