PWI Faction - StGeorge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWI Faction - StGeorge

PWI Faction - StGeorge

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Hidden Quest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keir

keir

The Hidden Quest Empty
PostSubject: The Hidden Quest   The Hidden Quest EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:54 am

When I was first told of this: I thought someone was pulling my leg - BUT IT IS REAL and worth 143,000 Exp Points: you must be Level 50 AND it will not appear when you use the "Find Quest" button in your Quest box.

"Hidden Quest": Scarlet Gate

1. Speak to Elder of the Streams (130, 858) Thousand Stream City
2. Go to the Scarlet Altar (104, 513) THE QUEST WILL AUTO-TRIGGER THE CONTINUATION WHEN YOU GET CLOSE TO THE ACTUAL STONE. Must be standing STILL in order to get the quest continuation. (This is south of Sundown Town.)
3. Report to the Elder of the Streams (130, 858) Thousand Stream City -Collect 5 Bloody Jades (Farmable material. Located around [104, 513])
4. Report to the Elder of the Streams (130, 858) Thousand Stream City
5. Speak to the Etherblade Arena Manager (450, 879) Etherblade
6. Speak to the City of the Lost Arena Manager (245, 639) City of the Lost
7. Speak to City of the Plume Arena Manager (336, 432) City of the Plume
8. Speak to Archosaur Arena Manager (531, 630) South Archosaur
9. Report Elder of the Streams (130, 858) Thousand Stream City -Reward (Gold: 85200 Exp: 142000 SP: 32370)

Yes, it is a lot of flying, but well worth the effort (I personally, don't like to teleport unless really needed but this quest does pay you well, just fly up real high and auto-track while you do the dishes or...)
Back to top Go down
cuteemily1989

The Hidden Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Quest   The Hidden Quest EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:10 am

I assume it works at higher lvls as well if we don't do that exactly at 50??
Back to top Go down
keir

keir

The Hidden Quest Empty
PostSubject: i am not aware of any time limit emily   The Hidden Quest EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:20 am

i know that i did mine around level 54.

i know that in the guides you are told that some quests will disappear at level xxx. i also know that there were at least two quests i did not want to do and that they no longer come up in my available quest box, but can't remember the time or level i was then.

hope you can get it when you decide to take the time!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hidden Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Quest   The Hidden Quest Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Quest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWI Faction - StGeorge :: Education, Tips and tricks :: General tips-
Jump to: